Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Hawaii Hotel

Well I finally got to my hotel. It was a bitch to get to because they were having a parade and shut down some streets which backed up traffic on all the other streets. At first they put me on the sixth floor, which is cool. But then I kept hearing this base music that wouldn't stop. It turned out they put me right over the bar. The bar doesn't close until 2:00 AM. So I got another room on the twenty-first floor on the other side of the building. Here's some pics of the view.



Click on the pic to enlarge
.



Click on the pic to enlarge
.



Click on the pic to enlarge
.



Click on the pic to enlarge
.



Click on the pic to enlarge
.

I went across the street to buy some beer. No MGD but they had Corona so I bought that. Got back to the hotel and found out the bottles weren't twist off. (sigh) back down to go back to the store and buy a bottle opener. Seems like half this trip is waiting for or riding in elevators. Oh well, the beer's cold. I took a dip in the ocean. It's like bath water, with salt. It's beautiful here.

No comments:

Hawaii