Tuesday, September 1, 2009

One Year Ago Today

I stepped foot onto Oahu for the first time one year ago today.
Hard to believe it's been a year already.

It's been a while since I posted something, thought I'd show off where I work.



Click on the pic to enlarge
.
HMSA Building



Click on the pic to enlarge
.
One of the atriums in the building. This is on the fifth floor. The trees go up to the nineth floor.



Click on the pic to enlarge
.
Break area on the 9th floor lanai facing north.



Click on the pic to enlarge
.
Break area on the 9th floor lanai facing east.



Click on the pic to enlarge
.
Break area on the 9th floor lanai facing south.

2 comments:

Marci in MO said...

Chuck, with such natural beauty surrounding you at work, how do you get any work done? Those pictures are just beautiful! Miss your sense of humor around the office. Is Hawaii everything that you hoped for? I hope you had a nice Christmas and have a wonderful New Year. Take care,
Marci

Noah Bawdy™ said...

Work ? What is this "work" you speak of ? I miss you guys too. Hawaii's been pretty good so far. Merry Christmas Marci !

Hawaii