Friday, August 29, 2008

Happily Unemployed !

Today was my last day at work ! I can't believe the day finally came. I've been planning this for years ! It went well, had to actually work, stayed until 5:30. What was weird was they sent the claims department home early so it was just me and two other people in site. Jill and Amy gave me a Hawaiian Shirt and a very nice card as a going away present. I never had the chance to work with them, but we were smoking buddies and had a lot of talks over the years. I'll miss them both much, as I will everyone. James and Amos wanted to go out to lunch today. We went to Applebee's and it was pretty good stuph. I've worked closest with them and I've had a lot of fun with them. I also respect and admire their work and will miss them most. Well, now time to get down to it. It will be a busy weekend and then an even busier week !

No comments:

Hawaii